Pensioners login instructions
- Step 1: Enroll Aadhar Number
- In case you have not yet enrolled for ‘Aadhar' go to your nearest Aadhar centre. You can find information about Aadhar Centres from Aadhar website or from your District Collector.
- Register yourself and your family members, obtain the Enrollment numbers given at the time of Enrollment. Even if there is delay in getting Aadhar Card, the 28 digit Enrollment number can be filled in the EHS e-form while enrolling for the Scheme.
Instructions to provide Enrollment ID in the EHS-form.
- Please check the 14 digit "Enrollment No." on the left hand side of the Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill in this 14 digit Number in the EHF e-form under identification details. Eg: Enrollment No. 1111/15210/02106. Fill in this 14 digit number in the EHF e-form under "identification details" as 11111521002106.
- Please check the "Dated" column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time stamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
- Convert this into a continuous number by writing "Dated" from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example: Eg: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
- Please provide the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrollment No. The 28 digit Enrollment ID is made up of 14 digit Enrollment No. and Date & Time Stamp. Eg. 1111152100210620110811164844
- Skip this step if you already have either an Aadhaar Card number or an Aadhaar Enrollment number.
- Step 2: Prepare Data
- Read the instructions given in table below for preparation of data.
- Photo: Scan a 45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant passport size color photograph of 200 Kb size.
- Aadhar Card / Enrollment Receipt: Scan the Aadhar card with your name and number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhaar number (or) scan the Aadhar Enrollment receipt with your name and Enrollment number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhar Enrollment number.
- Disability Certificate: Scan your disability certificate if you are disabled.
- Note: Computer illiterate pensioners can approach the STO/APPO concerned directly with the aforementioned data/documents or can contact the association representatives.
- Dependant Family members:
- Photo: Scan a 45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant passport size colour photograph of 200 Kb size.
- Aadhar Card / Enrollment Receipt: Scan the Aadhar card with your name and number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhar number (or) scan the Aadhar Enrollment receipt with your name and Enrollment number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhar Enrollment number.
- Employee ID/Pensioner ID of spouse in case the spouse is a State Government Employee/ Service Pensioner.
- DoB Certificate: Scan the Date of birth certificate of the dependent family member who is less than 5 years of age.
- Disability Certificate: Scan disability certificate if there is a family with disability.
- Step 3: Submit Application
- Login to the web portal www.ehf.gov.in
- Your username = p + STO ID + PPO ID. Ex: If your STO ID is 230 and your PPO ID is 012, then your username = p230012. You can obtain your username and password from your STO/APPO or by calling 104-sevakendram by dialing ‘104'
- Sign-in with your username and password. Submit the application.
- Change your password at the time of first login. ( The new password should contain minimum ‘3' characters and maximum ‘12', out of which one should be an alphabet, one numerical number and one special character such as "@,#,$"etc). Keep the password confidential and do not forget.
- Read the instructions provided in the website.
- Open the Enrollment form and fill up as per instructions there. Select your head of the department, District, STO/APPO Code from the dropdown lists in the application, submit the data, and attach the needed documents.
- Verify the accuracy of data. If there are errors, correct and save.
- Submit the application. After submission, you cannot make any changes to the form.
- Take a print out of the filled up application and sign it.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed application form.
- Take the physical copy of the signed application form and give it to your STO/APPO
- Note that you are responsible for furnishing correct details of dependent family members in the online Enrollment application. Any false declarations will entail disciplinary action against you.
- You will receive an sms and email acknowledgement (e-mail should be provided in the e-form) as soon as the application reaches the STO/APPO.
- If your application is rejected, you will receive an ‘SMS' and email notification.
- Resubmit your application with corrections
- Step 4: Issue of Health Cards:
- Temporary Health Cards
- In order to enable the beneficiaries quick access under the scheme, temporary health cards will be issued soon after the scrutiny of the online application by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. Temporary cards will be generated in the logins of the applicants, soon after the completion of scrutiny of applications, which are in complete shape, by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. These digital cards can be printed out and laminated by the applicants on their own through internet. Alternatively the beneficiaries can obtain a laminated temporary card from any Mee Seva Centre at a cost fixed by Director ESD, IT & C Department, but not exceeding Rs.25/- per temporary card.
- All beneficiaries who receive a health card will be eligible to avail treatment in the empanelled hospitals. To start with, the hospitals empanelled by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust are available on website www.ehf.gov.in.
- Temporary Health Cards
|Data needed for filling Enrollment Application Form|
|PPO number*||Enter pension payment order number (PPO) if available|
|Name*||Write down the name as it appears in your Pension Payment Order|
|Aadhar*||Enter the Aadhar Number as it appears in your card|
|Aadhar Enrollment Number*||Enter the Aadhar enrollment ID as it appears in the acknowledgement Slip given at the time of Aadhar enrollment|
|DOB*||Enter date of bieth as it appears in your Pension Payment Order|
|Sex*||Write your Gender (Male/Female)|
|Marital Status*||Write your present marital status|
|Date of Retirement*||Enter the date on which you retired|
|Community*||Select the community viz., SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Others|
|Disability Details*||If you are disabled, write down the type of disability and percentage of disability|
|Nationality||Write your Nationality|
|Address*||Enter your complete residential address, location, email address and mobile phone number. Note that your email and mobile phone number have to be carefully written as you will be communicated through these modes.|
|Ration Card number||If you hold a ration card, write down your ration card number. Ration card number will make tracking your cases easier and quicker for us. Therefore don't forget to inform the number in case you have one.|
|Identification marks*||Write two visible identification marks such as moles with exact location on your body.|
|HOD*||Write the Head of Department where you last served.|
|District*||Write the district where you last worked.|
|Pay grade*||write the pay grade of the post from which pensioner retired. Do not give the paygrade of the payscale pensioner was actually receiving at the time of retirement. Indicate only the present paygrade of the post from which pensioner retired. Select the department and HoD from where the pensioner retired and click on table 1. The paygrade of the post can be seen in the table 1.|
|STO/APPO*||Write the STO/APPO code and name of office from where pensioner is receiving pension.|
|Photo*||Obtain an ICAO compliant passport photo of self and each dependent family member in softcopy. ICAO compliant photo is one which we submit while applying for Passports. Tell your photographer beforehand about this requirement. Size will be 35 mm wide x 45 mm height.|
|Aadhar card*||Scan a copy of either your Aadhar Card or the Aadhar acknowledgement slip with the details clearly visible.|
|DOB certificate*||If any of your dependents is less than 5 years of age and does not have an Aadhar number, then prepare a scanned soft copy of his date of birth certificate.(This is not needed for family pensioners).|
|Disabled certificate*||If any of the members is disabled, then prepare a scanned soft copy of the disability certificate.|
|Family member details|
|Name, relationship, aadhar number*||Write the name, relationship with your, Aadhar number or Aadhar enrollment ID number of each of your dependents.|
|Employee ID/Pensioner ID of spouse*||Employee ID/Pensioner ID of spouse, in case the spouse is a State Government Employee/ Service Pensioner.|
|Signed application form with declaration*||After you enter all the details in the e-form, you need to print it and sign the form. Scan the form and prepare a soft copy. The declaration says that , you declare that (1) you agree to the entire Aadhar data of your family to be transferred to AHCT, (2) you are liable for disciplinary action for declaring ineligible family members as dependents, and (3) the information submitted is true to the best of your knowledge|